For further information regarding the processing of data, in particular in connection with a mandate, please click here.
This declaration of data protection applies to the processing of data by:
Hanefeld Rechtsanwälte Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
Telefon: +49 (0)40 18 04 82 93-0
Telefax: +49 (0)40 18 04 82 93-9
The data protection officer, Mr. Miro Berbig, is available at the above mentioned address or may be contacted at email@example.com.
When visiting our website, www.hanefeld-legal.com, the browser on your device automatically sends information to our web server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected automatically and stored until automated deletion occurs:
- IP-address of requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of requested site
- Website from which access is made (Referrer-URL)
- Browser and operating system of your computer
- Name of access provider
The above-mentioned data is processed for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection to the website
- To ensure a comfortable use of our website
- To monitor system security and stability
- Further administrative purposes
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest derives from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case will we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
If, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO, you have expressly thereto consented, we may use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. For the receipt of the newsletter the indication of an e-mail address is sufficient.
It is possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, for example, by using a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can send a written request to unsubscribe from the newsletter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Except as otherwise provided below, we will not transfer your personal data to third parties. We will only transfer your data in the event that one or more of the following circumstances applies:
- In accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO, you have expressly given your consent.
- Disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data.
- In the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation.
- It is legally permissible and, according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO, transfer is required, for the conduct of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie file information is saved, each generated in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that this makes us directly aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already visited us and what inputs and settings you have made so that you are not required to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies for the purposes mentioned are used to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your device or so that you always receive a notification before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot access all available features on our website.
5. Tools for analysis
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. By using such tracking measures, we wish to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. In addition, we use the tracking measures to record statistics relating to the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see under section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, including
- Browser type/version
- Operating system
- Referrer-URL (previously visited website)
- Host name of computer (IP-address)
- Time of server request
is transferred to a Google server in the US and saved there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailoring of this website. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on our request. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the creation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we note that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited.
You may also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including its IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on.
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking here. An opt-out cookie is set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid for the specific browser used and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center.
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom their data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, to file a complaint, the source of the data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored with us;
- to demand the deletion of their personal data stored by us, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, except for the processing of the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims where required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, in case the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you do not wish its deletion and in case we no longer need the data, but you require them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- to receive, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your previously given consent to us at any time. As a result, we will no longer be allowed to continue to process data based on this revoked consent in the future;
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your place of residence or workplace or our headquarters.
If the processing of your personal data is based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR to the extent that there are grounds for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is valid as of May 2018.