Name and business address
Pursuant to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, Hanefeld Rechtsanwälte Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH is a limited liability company of attorneys with its head office in Hamburg and a local branch in Paris.
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 130295
- Dr. Inka Hanefeld, LL.M.
- Jan Heiner Nedden, M.M.
- Dr. Nils Schmidt-Ahrendts
VAT Identification Number
Professional liability insurance
The work of all lawyers (Partners and Associates) listed above is covered by a professional liability insurance extended to all EU Member States as well as the Member States of the European Economic Area (AXA Versicherungen, Colonia-Allee 10-20, 51607 Cologne, Germany).
Bar association / Professional statutes
All lawyers working for or in cooperation with Hanefeld Rechtsanwälte Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH and listed above as 'Rechtsanwalt' have been admitted to the bar in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. Ms. Matthews and Dr Hauser-Morel are not 'Rechtsanwalt' under German law. Ms. Matthews is a French avocate à la cour and a member of Paris Bar; Dr. Hauser-Morel is a Polish radca prawny and also a member of the Paris Bar (Directive 95/5/EC). The competent authority for Hanefeld Rechtsanwälte Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH is the Hanseatic Bar Association (Valentinskamp 88, 20355 Hamburg, Germany).
Relevant regulations can be found at brak.de. These regulations include the Federal Lawyers Act (BRAO); the German Lawyers' Fees Act (RVG); the Lawyers' Professional Code of Conduct (BORA) and the Code of Conduct for European Lawyers (CCBE).
Avoidance of conflicts of interest
Under its professional rules, German attorneys may not represent conflicting interests (§ 43a par. 4 BRAO). Hence, before accepting a new mandate, a conflict check is always conducted.
Out of court settlements
In the event of a dispute between lawyers and clients, they may make use of alternative dispute resolution services at the regional bar association (according to § 73 par. 2 No. 3 in connection with § 73 par. 5 BRAO) or at the conciliation board of the Federal Chamber of Lawyers (§ 191 et seq BRAO). Further information can be found on the website of the Federal Chamber of Lawyers, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The copyright of the content of this website or any part therein is owned by Hanefeld Rechtsanwälte Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH or her licensors. Individual pages of this website may be downloaded, temporarily stored or printed solely for internal use.
Information and liability
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this website and its links. However, Hanefeld Rechtsanwälte Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH is excluded from any and all liability that may arise from the use of, or reliance on the information in this website and its links. The information on this site does not constitute legal advice.
The legal information on this website as well as all questions and disputes arising from or in connection with this website are subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
Design & Code
- 3D. Finance, Stock Market, Stock Exchange. © Billion Photos / shutterstock.com
- Arc de Triomphe de l'Etoile © Daniel Vine Photography / shutterstock.com
- Arc de Triomphe in Paris wrapped in Christo art tribute © Andrei Antipov / shutterstock.com
- Baukräne auf der Baustelle des Stadtschlosses in Berlin © Heiko Küverling / fotolia.com
- Chessboard in the middle of the game chess © Dima Sobko / shutterstock.com
- Clock gear set © Zhao jian kang / shutterstock.com
- Conference room interior. 3d illustration © vipman4 / shutterstock.com
- Container ship in export and import business and logistics © MAGNIFIER / stock.adobe.com
- Dotted blank blue world map © Alexander Lysenko / stock.adobe.com
- Five wall clocks showing time in different capitals of the world. © Pavel L Photo and Video / shutterstock.com
- International Container Cargo ship in the ocean © Aun Photographer / shutterstock.com
- Internationale Kennzeichen © Mauro Bighin / shutterstock.com
- Luftaufnahme eines großen Steinbruchs © Animaflora / istockphoto.com
- Mikado game wooden sticks on table © Lars Hallstrom / shutterstock.com
- Newspapers folded and stacked © Bohbeh / shutterstock.com
- Old books on a wooden shelf © Donatas1205 / shutterstock.com
- Detail of United States Supreme Court building © Shutersv / shutterstock.com
- Retro microphone on table sepia photo © BrAt82 / shutterstock.com
- Safe © diez-artwork / fotolia.com
- Sails of a sailing yacht in the wind © Cameris / shutterstock.com
- School classroom with school desks and blackboard © Maroke / shutterstock.com
- Spotlight gold background © Feaspb / shutterstock.com
- Stylish circular arrow graphics © rfvectors.com / fotolia.com
- White work table with notes © jeshoots / unsplash.com
- Windkraft Anlage © Massimo Cavallo / fotolia.com
- Windows of Skyscraper Business Office © alice-photo / shutterstock.com
- Workers doing repair work at Arc de Triomphe Wrapped © noriox / shutterstock.com